[HELP] BasicFX.undef is denied?

• SmartCHO
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 5 months ago #1 by SmartCHO [HELP] BasicFX.undef is denied? was created by SmartCHO
Hello~~

I downloaded this ReShade Framework 1.1.0 version.
and I apply this effect to Euro Truck Simulator 2

but, I have a error: Writing to file failed due to the fallowing error: Access to the path 'D:\스위트 FX 셋팅 모음\ReShade Framework 1.1.0\ReShade\BasicFX.undef' is denied.

I think that Adaptive Sharpen have a problem......
D:\SweetFX Settings\ReShade Framework 1.1.0\ReShade\CustomFX\AdaptiveSharpen.h(157, 23) : error X3004: undeclared identifier 'L_compr_low' in Game Screen.

What's this error??! :<
What should I do???
I could apply this adaptive sharpen effect by 1.0.0 version.
Help me~~~

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Ganossa
More
8 years 5 months ago #2 by Ganossa Replied by Ganossa on topic [HELP] BasicFX.undef is denied?
What OS are you using and did you by any chance mix up ReShade 1.1 with a configuration from 1.0?

• SmartCHO
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 5 months ago #3 by SmartCHO Replied by SmartCHO on topic [HELP] BasicFX.undef is denied?
I use Windows 7 Pro 64bit, and I copy and paste preset folder from 1.0's, only folder of presets, not any files mixed up.
What should I do? :<
Thank you for reply.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.