PPSSPP Enabling/Disabling Reshade

• cloud6625
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 5 months ago #1 by cloud6625 PPSSPP Enabling/Disabling Reshade was created by cloud6625
Alright, I'm using the latest version of Reshade and the PPSSPP emulator with opengl32.dll and everything seems fine, all of the effects are working no errors and its all good as shown here:

The problem is once the effects are enabled I can't disable them. Pressing scroll lock doesn't do anything to the effects. I've tried rebinding it to multiple different keys, starting the program with the effects disabled instead, running PPSSPP as an administrator, and a few others. None of them seem to work. Anybody have any suggestions

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
8 years 5 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic PPSSPP Enabling/Disabling Reshade
Could be that ReShade is unable to get keyboard input for that tool. Does it work for you in other games/apps?

• cloud6625
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #3 by cloud6625 Replied by cloud6625 on topic PPSSPP Enabling/Disabling Reshade
Yeah it does. PPSSPP is the only program it hasn't worked. That's a shame =(. At least the effects work.
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by cloud6625.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.