ReShade not rendering correctly

• fencybrauher
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 4 months ago #1 by fencybrauher ReShade not rendering correctly was created by fencybrauher
I don't how or why, but if I use any shader, (I mean, ALL shaders), it inputs some creepy ''aliasing'' to my game, more like ps2 graphics. Here's both versions:

Vanilla: www.flickr.com/photos/fencytotheworld/22...hotostream/lightbox/

ReShade: i.imgur.com/y9n4Erk.jpg

(Keep in mind that the tiltshift is just an example)

Less than 2 months ago, I was playing some old games, like Mafia 2 and Sniper: Ghost Warrior, both from 2010, and I thought this aliasing was normal due to the games year, but it's even happening in good-looking games. Here's the examples:

In Mafia 2 I didn't get the aliasing, is more like gradient lines. (In the head)
www.flickr.com/photos/fencytotheworld/22...hotostream/lightbox/

And Sniper: Ghost Warrior, you'll see if you zoom-in (Warning, this may cause you headaches).
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=550074013

And going... I know this is not a wrong-tweak, neither Reshade version, because I just downloaded the 1.1 and tried to download 1.0 again. Got the same problem in both of them.

If you ever heard or saw something like this and are able to help me, I would be glad.

Thanks!
Fency

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
8 years 4 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic ReShade not rendering correctly
Could be that supersampling is enabled for those games in the driver. If so, turn that off (together with any forced anti-aliasing methods, they don't interact well with ReShade).

• fencybrauher
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 4 months ago #3 by fencybrauher Replied by fencybrauher on topic ReShade not rendering correctly
All aliasing methods are already disabled in my hardware configuration. it couldn't be that though, since I can't see any aliasing while not using ReShade 1.0+

• crosire
More
8 years 4 months ago #4 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic ReShade not rendering correctly
Some driver settings mess up the resolution ReShade renders with (which causes graphical glitches similar to what you posted), which is why I mentioned that.

• fencybrauher
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 4 months ago #5 by fencybrauher Replied by fencybrauher on topic ReShade not rendering correctly
I see. But I guess this is not my problem since I'm using ReShade 0.18.7 and is running very well.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.