Marvel Heroes 2015

• swaggerwocky
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 2 months ago #1 by swaggerwocky Marvel Heroes 2015 was created by swaggerwocky
With ReShade enabled, I am unable to access the login server. Upon disabling by renaming d3d9.dll to prevent loading at start, I am able to login.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
9 years 2 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Marvel Heroes 2015
That may be an anti-cheat protection by the game. Does it work with other injectors (like InjectSMAA)?

• swaggerwocky
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 2 months ago #3 by swaggerwocky Replied by swaggerwocky on topic Marvel Heroes 2015
Unsure about InjectSMAA, but I am currently using the 64-bit compatible version of SweetFX from Boulotaur2024 with it and have no issues.

• MiRai
More
8 years 9 months ago #4 by MiRai Replied by MiRai on topic Marvel Heroes 2015
This thread is 5 months old, but I'm going to bump it with relevant information.

Using ReShade 0.19.0:

MH 2015 x64 will not connect to the server at the login screen. It will give an error about not being able to reach the authentication server.
MH 2015 x86 will connect just fine.

In either of the above two situations, ReShade correctly applies its effects.

However, as swaggerwocky pointed out, using the older SweetFX Boulotaur2024 x64 version with MH 2015 x64, I am able to connect to the login server without any issue. So, ReShade's x64 DLL is causing something to happen.

If anyone wants to test it out, MH 2015 is F2P. The option to switch between the 32-bit/64-bit client is in the launcher and it will create two separate folders. one with each version of the executable file.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.