[SOLVED] Emulators on Windows 10

• PapermanZero
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 3 months ago #1 by PapermanZero Windows 10 Support was created by PapermanZero
I have an interesting issue concerning Reshade and MasterEffects.
Whereas I was able to use Reshade/MasterEffects with Windows 7 in the emulators "Demul" and "Desmume", Reshade/MasterEffects is crashing both emulators in Windows 10. So if Reshade/MasterEffects is activated with Demul or Desmume, both emulators are going to freeze. So the root cause is clearly Reshade and MasterEffects in combination with Windows 10. Maybe someone else faced the same issue and has a solution. I would highly appreciate that. :-)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
8 years 3 months ago - 8 years 3 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Windows 10 Support

PapermanZero wrote: I have an interesting issue concerning Reshade and MasterEffects.
Whereas I was able to use Reshade/MasterEffects with Windows 7 in the emulators "Demul" and "Desmume", Reshade/MasterEffects is crashing both emulators in Windows 10. So if Reshade/MasterEffects is activated with Demul or Desmume, both emulators are going to freeze. So the root cause is clearly Reshade and MasterEffects in combination with Windows 10. Maybe someone else faced the same issue and has a solution. I would highly appreciate that. :-)

You most likely forgot to install the DirectX end-user runtime (June 2010).
Last edit: 8 years 3 months ago by crosire.
The following user(s) said Thank You: PapermanZero

• PapermanZero
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 3 months ago #3 by PapermanZero Replied by PapermanZero on topic Windows 10 Support
That was the issue. :D
Now it is working like a charm.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.