Mediator not working

• bigundies
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 3 months ago #1 by bigundies Mediator not working was created by bigundies
as the title states the mediator just wont work for me , im new to reshade so its possible im doing something wrong , so i make changes via the pipeline but the changes are not being applied , heres what im doing i add game plus direct3D version , then add a preset for that game and update then push permanently to the game , once i open the game it recognizes reshade is applied but when i make a change via mediator and hit apply nothing happens , hope someone can help me figure this out ? :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• VoidsShadow
More
8 years 2 months ago #2 by VoidsShadow Replied by VoidsShadow on topic Mediator not working
The problem is in your comment: Changes can't be applied to a preset if the preset was pushed to the application permanently.
If you do not use the permanent option, you can apply changes whenever you want, even with the game open in some cases.
You may need to delete the applicatio/game from Mediator and re-add it to work on it again. There may be an easier way, but I'm not aware of it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.