About Offline Preview

• AcidRains
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 2 months ago #1 by AcidRains About Offline Preview was created by AcidRains
So i finally managed to get a little bit better understanding of using mediator lately, and here's a question about offline preview,
i found out i can still apply various effect onto offline preview without game running,
but then i can no longer switching enable and disable reshade , coz everytime i turn off and on any effect the picture for preview change at once,
so i got no idea how the original picture should be without disable and enable for comparing,
guess i'm doing something wrong, so anyone have any idea how this happens?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• AcidRains
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 2 months ago #2 by AcidRains Replied by AcidRains on topic About Offline Preview
guess i was wrong, the game has to be running for mediator to work,
but another problem is if i took a screenshot and edit with ps, after that using offline preview to open it,with game running background of coz
but still i can't generate LUT with it, L+print screen, nothing,,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.