[SOLVED] Mediator says my game directory does not exist

• MasterKwaz
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #1 by MasterKwaz Mediator says my game directory does not exist was created by MasterKwaz
I have been trying to use the mediator with multiple games and it only works with some. Call of Duty Black Ops 1 as well as Dead Space get errors when trying to add them to the mediator saying that the file does not exist. I don't understand why it would work for games like dishonored but not those. I would appreciate some help figuring this out.
Update: Okay so I just uninstalled Black Ops 1 from my F Drive and put it onto my main C Drive and it worked. Is there a way to make the Mediator able to go to a second hard drive?
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by MasterKwaz. Reason: Update

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• MasterKwaz
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 2 months ago #2 by MasterKwaz Replied by MasterKwaz on topic Mediator says my game directory does not exist
Never mind I got it fixed. For some reason the folder that my games were in "didn't exist" or so my pc says. I just made a different folder and reinstalled my game and it worked.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.