Cannot login to Marvel Heroes 2016 with DLL

• DarkQuill
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #1 by DarkQuill Cannot login to Marvel Heroes 2016 with DLL was created by DarkQuill
Marvel Heroes recieved a large update a few days ago, and with it SweetFX 1.4 has apparently stopped working.

Using ReShade 1.1.0 now, but I'm still getting this issue where I can't log into the game with the 64bit d3d9.dll present. I've also tried this with the 32bit dll and exe, same issue. It is visibly working, but it's locking me out of the game.

I've also downloaded the ReShade Setup packaged with SweetFX 2.0, and still without adding/converting my own SweetFX settings, the game will refuse login.
The game says it could not reach the authentication server, but after deleting the DLL file, there are no login issues.

Does anyone know if there is a kind of workaround for issues like this?
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by DarkQuill. Reason: Redundant text

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.