effects not working on some games

• domjam
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 2 months ago #1 by domjam effects not working on some games was created by domjam
hey all i cant seem to get reshade to work with some games despite seeing youtube vids of people running them with reshade enabled.I want to try and make my own preset but for some resson it dose not work. here is what i did.
i downloaded the reshade framework used mediator clicked add browsed to the .exe clicked conferm. then copyd the reshade folder from the .zip to the directory of the .exe..in this case im trying it with PPSSPP emulatore. tryd running the emulator..the reshade writing shows up in the top left corner but when i try to edit an effect using notpad or notepad ++ in any .cfg file and press ctrl S to save. none of the effects seem to work when in game. can somone help me fix this? i really want to get stuck in to this.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• domjam
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 2 months ago #2 by domjam Replied by domjam on topic effects not working on some games
can no one help?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.