[SOLVED] Arma 3 unable launch with [ReShade 1.1.0]

• Solo
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #1 by Solo Arma 3 unable launch with [ReShade 1.1.0] was created by Solo
The game runs perfectly fine without ReShade but with it installed it cant seem to start up. Steam recognizes that the game is running but it does'nt physicall appear on screen as if it hung before it could even run. After ending the process in task manager, it outputs an error as follows:

Warning: Spoiler!

The dxgi log as follows :

Warning: Spoiler!

I have not used ReShade before and this is my first time using it, i might have missed out something so any help would be greatly appreciated :( .
Thank you.
Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by Solo. Reason: Formatting

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
8 years 1 month ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Arma 3 unable launch with [ReShade 1.1.0]
Shut down any third-party overlays, screen recorders, streaming tools, game boosters and similar (Razer Synapse, Dxtory, Fraps, ...).

• Solo
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #3 by Solo Replied by Solo on topic Arma 3 unable launch with [ReShade 1.1.0]
Turned off my razor Synapse and other similar tools and still no budge. Could it be an installation problem or a run time problem ? :huh:
Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by Solo.

• crosire
More
8 years 1 month ago #4 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Arma 3 unable launch with [ReShade 1.1.0]
Disabling alone is often not enough. Especially Razer tools have the habbit of still running even when disabled.

• Solo
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 1 month ago #5 by Solo Replied by Solo on topic Arma 3 unable launch with [ReShade 1.1.0]
I've made sure all third party overlays have been dealt with, its still not letting me launch arma :(
any other advice, installation maybe ?

• Fredoooooooo
More
8 years 1 month ago #6 by Fredoooooooo Replied by Fredoooooooo on topic Arma 3 unable launch with [ReShade 1.1.0]
Did you try Constantines Settings? Because for me it works.
Here is a Link: sfx.thelazy.net/games/preset/2951/

• crosire
More
8 years 1 month ago #7 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Arma 3 unable launch with [ReShade 1.1.0]
This is not related to a preset.
Tried renaming ReShade to "d3d11.dll"? DirectX end-user runtime from June 2010 installed (the one that comes with Windows 10 is not sufficient)? Maybe post a list of running processes?

• Fredoooooooo
More
8 years 1 month ago #8 by Fredoooooooo Replied by Fredoooooooo on topic Arma 3 unable launch with [ReShade 1.1.0]
It wasn't meant as preset. This is especially for Arma III, he uploaded the whole Folder with dll.
WIth normal ReShade with Mediator or without i also had Problems to start, but with this Version not.

It can also be an Arma related Problem, because of BattleEye Protection.
Constantine writes it in the ReadMe.
I removed the Shaders because of this Problem.

• Solo
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 1 month ago #9 by Solo Replied by Solo on topic Arma 3 unable launch with [ReShade 1.1.0]
Sorry for the late reply, work. After tweaking finally ReShade works. It was a mix of third party overlays as well as slight installation problems. Installing with the mediator sort of misplaced a few things so i did it manually.

It turned out there was a single third party overlay (razer) hiding in the bushes so i took care of that. Also a friend of mine tipped that enabling HPET does the trick, which it did. All in all its okay now, running smoothly and beautifully.

Thanks crosire and Fredo really appreciate the help guys, have a good one lads~

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.