ReShade won't connect with psx emulator

• mistmuffins
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 1 month ago #1 by mistmuffins ReShade won't connect with psx emulator was created by mistmuffins
I'm trying to connect ReShade to the Xebra PSX emulator. I go through the setup process in the Mediator, it creates a ReShade folder in the Xebra directory, but when I load up a game, I don't get the Watermark/welcome message in the top left corner and effects will not be pushed to the game. Direct X end-user runtime has been updated using the link on the ReShade home screen. It seems like Xebra and ReShade aren't communicating properly but I don't know what steps to take to solve that. Any help is appreciated.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bopper2010
More
8 years 1 month ago #2 by bopper2010 Replied by bopper2010 on topic ReShade won't connect with psx emulator
Xebra and other PS1 emulators use OpenGL rendering as far as I am aware, you probably need to change the dll. Also the toggle key will not work properly, you will need to hit the permanent push to application each time inside mediator to apply any changes you make.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.