Problem in Batman Arkham Origins at Windows 10

• montero3006
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 1 month ago #1 by montero3006 Problem in Batman Arkham Origins at Windows 10 was created by montero3006
Hello, I used Reshade and SweetFX in allmost all games i play and know how to use it.
I´m trying to use Reshade 1.1 at Batman Arkham Origins and game not launch creating a log file. Then i try lots of versions for repository and detect that game works at old versions. For example at 0.13.2 works. The last version that works is 0.17.1. At 0.18 and newer not launch....
I supposed that the problem is only at Windows 10 because i see lots of presets for the game using newer versions of ReShade.
Sorry for my bad english, i hope people understand me.
Lots of thanks to all people involved in creating and supporting that awesome tools. Seeya!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• montero3006
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 1 month ago #2 by montero3006 Replied by montero3006 on topic Problem in Batman Arkham Origins at Windows 10
Hello again! I will add some info about the problem for someone interesed in check that compatibility problem.
My comp is 4790K + GTX780 with last drivers and the OS is Windows 10 Pro 64bits.
The log when i try to use ReShade 1.1 is here:
Warning: Spoiler!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.