Grim Dawn - GOG version - black screen on launch

• MonarchX
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #1 by MonarchX Grim Dawn - GOG version - black screen on launch was created by MonarchX
Works with ReShade 1.1.0 (and 1.2.0 DLL files), but not ReShade 2.0...

P.S. Crosire, please do not be offended, but IMHO, ReShade 2.0x is the most problematic build I've ever used since I started using ReShade... I am using 2.01f4 version of course. I don't know how I managed to so poorly beta-test it, which makes it partially my fault :( . I shall be more vigilant in the future though.
Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by MonarchX.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• paxton676
More
8 years 4 weeks ago - 8 years 4 weeks ago #2 by paxton676 Replied by paxton676 on topic Grim Dawn - GOG version - black screen on launch
I have steam version of GD and have no issues upgrading from Reshade 1.1 to 2.0. In fact, I have yet to find any game that has an issue with 2.0 vs 1.1.

If I did have an issue, the first thing I would do is disable all the shaders to see the result of reshade only.
Last edit: 8 years 4 weeks ago by paxton676.

• MonarchX
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 4 weeks ago - 8 years 4 weeks ago #3 by MonarchX Replied by MonarchX on topic Grim Dawn - GOG version - black screen on launch

paxton676 wrote: I have steam version of GD and have no issues upgrading from Reshade 1.1 to 2.0. In fact, I have yet to find any game that has an issue with 2.0 vs 1.1.

If I did have an issue, the first thing I would do is disable all the shaders to see the result of reshade only.

Steam versions of Grim Dawn and Dying Light - EE work perfectly with ReShade 2.0.1f4, but NOT with GOG versions (with or without GOG-Galaxy-related DXGI.fll and D3D11.dll files present).
Last edit: 8 years 4 weeks ago by MonarchX.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.