[SOLVED] Reshade total uninstall from exe

• Titanx
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 2 months ago #1 by Titanx Reshade total uninstall from exe was created by Titanx
I used reshade exe file to load a game (AC unity) just to test it. But from now on every time i run the game exe it appears that reshade is applied too. On the upper left screen corner appears the reshade version. I want totally uninstall/erase from game's exe. How do do it?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• JPulowski
More
9 years 2 months ago #2 by JPulowski Replied by JPulowski on topic Reshade total uninstall from exe
Just delete the corresponding .dll file from the game directory, it should be one of those:
d3d8.dll
d3d9.dll
dxgi.dll
opengl32.dll
The following user(s) said Thank You: dumoju, Anelka

• crosire
More
9 years 2 months ago #3 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Reshade total uninstall from exe
In case of Assassin's Creed Unity it should be "dxgi.dll". You might also want to delete the SweetFX files too for a full cleanup. =)

• Titanx
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 2 months ago #4 by Titanx Replied by Titanx on topic Reshade total uninstall from exe
Ty for the answers, resolved.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.