[SOLVED] TimeOut doesn't work +question about ambient light

• That_aint_working42
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 3 weeks ago #1 by That_aint_working42 TimeOut doesn't work +question about ambient light was created by That_aint_working42
When I use TimeOut on any shader it doesn't work, it just appears on screen when I loads the game, and then dissapears and I can't activate it with any key.
And about ambient light- is there any other effect that would let me reduce birightness for non-bright light?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
8 years 3 weeks ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic TimeOut doesn't work +question about ambient light
I'm not sure what you mean? Adding a technique timeout does exactly that, toggle the technique off after the specified amount of time. If you did not specify a toggle key also, then you won't be able to reactivate it with a key ...

• FierySwordswoman
More
8 years 3 weeks ago #3 by FierySwordswoman Replied by FierySwordswoman on topic TimeOut doesn't work +question about ambient light

That_aint_working42 wrote: And about ambient light- is there any other effect that would let me reduce birightness for non-bright light?

Uhhh..... You mean like Lift Gamma Gain?

• That_aint_working42
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 2 weeks ago #4 by That_aint_working42 Replied by That_aint_working42 on topic TimeOut doesn't work +question about ambient light
Sorry for so long time response, I was just too lazy to reply :P I knew how TimeOut works, the problem was the fact that (again) toogle key wasn't working, and (again) it turned out that I screwd up some keycode, but now it works so the problem is solved.

• That_aint_working42
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 2 weeks ago #5 by That_aint_working42 Replied by That_aint_working42 on topic TimeOut doesn't work +question about ambient light
It works fine, thanks.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.