[SOLVED] Kotor games 0.14.0

• tybalitea
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 2 months ago #1 by tybalitea Kotor games 0.14.0 was created by tybalitea
I tried the last version 0.14.0 with the both kotor games but this version doesn't seems to work in game (only works in the menu)
all i can read is " Loading effects..."

by the way, 0.13.2 works great with these games

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Eddy Stylez
More
9 years 2 months ago #2 by Eddy Stylez Replied by Eddy Stylez on topic Kotor games 0.14.0
Hmm. It works for me on Kotor 1. Did you rename reshade32.dll to "opengl32.dll"?

• tybalitea
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 2 months ago #3 by tybalitea Replied by tybalitea on topic Kotor games 0.14.0
yes as i said the 0.13.2 works perfectly... :(

• crosire
More
9 years 4 weeks ago #4 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Kotor games 0.14.0
Fixed with 0.16.0.
The following user(s) said Thank You: tybalitea

• kabukiman2087
More
8 years 6 months ago #5 by kabukiman2087 Replied by kabukiman2087 on topic Kotor games 0.14.0
im having a problem with the grass on this game . GLOverride works to fix the problem, but then i cant use Reshade. Does anyone know how to fix that?

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.