[SOLVED] Stardew Valley?

• Violins77
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 4 days ago - 8 years 3 days ago #1 by Violins77 Stardew Valley? [RESOLVED] was created by Violins77
It seems all the solutions to inject Reshade will not work. I even tried with the ENB injector, but no luck. I would like to apply the HQ4X filter to it, and also think it would be useful for the Reshade community to learn how to apply it to these kinds of games!

Thanks!
Last edit: 8 years 3 days ago by Violins77.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• WalterDasTrevas
More
8 years 3 days ago #2 by WalterDasTrevas Replied by WalterDasTrevas on topic Could someone take a look at Stardew Valley?
It would be nice to apply HQ4X in games like Stardew Valley and Terraria.

• Violins77
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 3 days ago #3 by Violins77 Replied by Violins77 on topic Could someone take a look at Stardew Valley?
I got it to work!!!! Basically, it is done using ENBinjector and using the reshade DLL as the file injection. It works in Terraria and Stardew Valley!! Just modify the enbinjector.ini with the dll filename for reshade (might need to rename it to d3d9.dll for compatibility purposes, but it does not affect how the game will run, wether dx11, 10, open gl) and write the name of the process! Then, run the injector, launch the game, and it should work!!

If someone need more info let me know!
The following user(s) said Thank You: WalterDasTrevas

• WalterDasTrevas
More
8 years 3 days ago - 8 years 3 days ago #4 by WalterDasTrevas Replied by WalterDasTrevas on topic Could someone take a look at Stardew Valley?
I got it! THANKS !! :P
Last edit: 8 years 3 days ago by WalterDasTrevas.

• Pongozila
More
7 years 6 months ago #5 by Pongozila Replied by Pongozila on topic Could someone take a look at Stardew Valley?
It works great but isn't there a more simple way? Why doesn't the traditional way working? :)

• DPA
More
6 years 11 months ago #6 by DPA Replied by DPA on topic Stardew Valley? [RESOLVED]
Can't get this working, can anyone confirm this method still works on their end? - Thanks :)

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.