Hard to click between shader/settings menus

• br0wnie
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 4 days ago #1 by br0wnie Hard to click between shader/settings menus was created by br0wnie
Hello everyone, I love the program and it does what it is supposed to do.

However, the biggest problem (huge pain in the ass) is its really hard to switch between the menus in the ReShade Assistant program. I've tried double clicking, single clicking, right click, spam clicking, and it only seems to switch over randomly (so sometimes I'll "overclick" and it'll bounce me right back to where I was before).

Honestly it is slowing things down SOOO much. Is this a known issue? Anyone else experience this? Is there a fix to this?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• 8 Oversoul
More
8 years 4 days ago - 8 years 4 days ago #2 by 8 Oversoul Replied by 8 Oversoul on topic Hard to click between shader/settings menus
What version are you using? I don't have any problems anymore with the latest. It was annoying when the tabs would change just from hovering over them, but now you have to click and everything seems fine.

EDIT: If you have a crappy GPU, that could be the issue? You can try Software Rendering option, maybe.
Last edit: 8 years 4 days ago by 8 Oversoul.

• br0wnie
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 4 days ago #3 by br0wnie Replied by br0wnie on topic Hard to click between shader/settings menus
I downloaded the most recent version from the main website. I have to click to change menus, but it seems like the clicks hardly register (only for the menus though, clicking on different options/settings works fine).

My GPU is Radeon HD 7950 and doesn't have any problems running any games or programs typically.

• crosire
More
8 years 3 days ago #4 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Hard to click between shader/settings menus
You are not the first one to report this. There seems to be a bug in the tool. A bunch of problems appear especially when used on Windows 10.

• ShadowKaino
More
7 years 11 months ago #5 by ShadowKaino Replied by ShadowKaino on topic Hard to click between shader/settings menus
Just wanted to say i found a fix (i also have a XFX 7950) run in compatibility mode for windows 8. It fixes the switching between menus problems. I have yet to find any issues after running in compatibility mode.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.