Problem with Arma 2 OA

• Groovex
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 1 day ago - 8 years 1 day ago #1 by Groovex Problem with Arma 2 OA was created by Groovex
Good afternoon. Yesterday I downloaded ReShade 2.0.3f1 and did everything as written in the instructions. But Battleeye showed error d3d9.dll and not loading Arma 2:OA. So what i should do now?? How i can fix this error??
Last edit: 8 years 1 day ago by Groovex.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Groovex
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 11 months ago #2 by Groovex Replied by Groovex on topic Problem with Arma 2 OA
Can somebody help??

• Groovex
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 11 months ago #3 by Groovex Replied by Groovex on topic Problem with Arma 2 OA
Why nobody help?? Why ReShade don't work with Arma 2 OA?? Its easy qwestion. :huh:

• crosire
More
7 years 11 months ago #4 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Problem with Arma 2 OA

Groovex wrote: But Battleeye showed error d3d9.dll and not loading Arma 2:OA.

That explains it pretty well. ReShade injects itself into the game process, which some anti-cheating tools will pick up as suspicious behavior. Either disable BattlEye, or try an older version of ReShade (i.e. 1.1), which may be whitelisted.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.