Reshade with a 4K Resolution Error

• Jennidia
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 11 months ago #1 by Jennidia Reshade with a 4K Resolution Error was created by Jennidia
I have the NoteBook from Windows. It has 4K resolution screen. It seems to not only be really small on my screen which is a common glitch I am seeing on 4K resolution screens from other programs. Also when I unzipped the file and opened it as Administrator it gave me an error that it was not downloaded correctly. Any good suggestions?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Elimina
More
7 years 11 months ago #2 by Elimina Replied by Elimina on topic Reshade with a 4K Resolution Error

Jennidia wrote: I have the NoteBook from Windows. It has 4K resolution screen. It seems to not only be really small on my screen which is a common glitch I am seeing on 4K resolution screens from other programs. Also when I unzipped the file and opened it as Administrator it gave me an error that it was not downloaded correctly. Any good suggestions?

Are you using Winrar, 7zip, or the default file type to download/open the ReShade files

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.