Record gameplay with reshade enabled afterburner

• ahmlet
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 11 months ago #1 by ahmlet Record gameplay with reshade enabled afterburner was created by ahmlet
Hi,

I`m trying to record gameplay using msi afterburner on witcher 3 with reshade enable, and using nvenc but it records without reshade.
I tried with shadowplay and it records with reshade just fine.
Is there some settings I`m missing?

I could use shadowplay but I think afterburner encoding is better

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
7 years 11 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Record gameplay with reshade enabled afterburner
It's a gamble whether another injector hooks before or after ReShade. You got lucky with Shadowplay, not so much with Afterburner. There isn't anything to be done, you just have to use Shadowplay I'm afraid.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ahmlet

• ShoterXX
More
7 years 11 months ago - 7 years 11 months ago #3 by ShoterXX Replied by ShoterXX on topic Record gameplay with reshade enabled afterburner
Try OBS (Open Broadcaster Software): obsproject.com/
It works fine for me in almost every game, even when using ReShade.
If you can't record the game, record the whole monitor instead.
You can use NVENC or QuickSync, or just old x264.
Last edit: 7 years 11 months ago by ShoterXX.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ahmlet

• ahmlet
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 11 months ago #4 by ahmlet Replied by ahmlet on topic Record gameplay with reshade enabled afterburner
Thanks I`ll try OBS. or stick with shadowplay

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.