How do i make it work?

• Ranhcase
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 9 months ago #1 by Ranhcase How do i make it work? was created by Ranhcase
Cause i can't seem to understand, it, as i've tried to add ReShade into any game, both manual and normal process doesn't make anything, it only worked with one game (The Punisher). And the games i am trying to add ReShade, all of them are suported(Quake 3 and 2, SW Jedi Knight JA and Leaft 4 Dead)but none of them are working. :(
Thanks for any help.(and sorry for my bad english)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bopper2010
More
7 years 9 months ago #2 by bopper2010 Replied by bopper2010 on topic How do i make it work?
Not sure if these tutorials I made will help you get Reshade installed but its worth a shot. I have done a few different ones, older SweetFX setups and more recent Reshade Framework with Mediator tool tutorials also.

Here are a few videos which may help you

1:
(Basic Setup for Battlefield 4)
2:
(Covering Profiles and Presets).

Bear in mind that Reshade 3.0 will be releasing soon enough so all that stuff I show in these tutorials will no longer be accurate or 100% relevant but for now this should be enough to get it working for you.

Best of luck
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ranhcase

• Ranhcase
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 9 months ago #3 by Ranhcase Replied by Ranhcase on topic How do i make it work?
So... I't helped, but mostly of the profile and adding the game i already know, the problem is that the game doesn't load the shaders files(or something, i don't know the technical stuff), and i don't know what to do, like i said, it only worked with one game.

• Ranhcase
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 9 months ago #4 by Ranhcase Replied by Ranhcase on topic How do i make it work?
I manage to run Reshade on GTA Sa as well, but still, the other are not working.
I guess i will have to wait till ReShade 3.0 is realesed
Sorry for my bad english, i write this in a rush

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.