All Menus Overlayed with Reshade Info

• Clydej
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 8 months ago - 7 years 8 months ago #1 by Clydej All Menus Overlayed with Reshade Info was created by Clydej
Hi,

I'm running Unreal 4.12 and after running Reshade successfully, I noticed that all the menus (right-click menus, info popups, drop downs, etc.) in Unreal are being overlayed with processing info from Reshade. I've uninstalled/deleted Reshade and removed the Reshade.fx file. Are there any other files I should be looking to remove to restore my Unreal to running order?

Thank you in Advance,

Clyde
Last edit: 7 years 8 months ago by Clydej.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
7 years 8 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic All Menus Overlayed with Reshade Info
Well yes. ReShade itself. Which is most likely installed as dxgi.dll.

• Clydej
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 8 months ago #3 by Clydej Replied by Clydej on topic All Menus Overlayed with Reshade Info
Thank you for your reply. I tried your suggestion (cut the file out of the folder) and restarted the Unreal. I still have the same issue. Do you have any other suggestions please?

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.