[SOLVED] Avoiding V2.0's pre-processor errors with old ver?

• acrox999
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 8 months ago #1 by acrox999 Avoiding V2.0's pre-processor errors with old ver? was created by acrox999
As the title said, should I downgrade my ReShade to avoid pre-processor errors? The version 2.0's pre-processor is driving me nuts. A lot of things are completely broken thanks to it. I'm thinking that I might get a phobia of the word "redefinition" very soon.

Now the question is, will the effects works less good than with the latest version of ReShade?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
7 years 8 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Avoiding V2.0's pre-processor errors with old ver?
There were some bugs in the shader code. Fixed that. Just need to download the package again (main file that was changed is "ReShade\SweetFX\Util.h").
The following user(s) said Thank You: acrox999

• acrox999
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 8 months ago #3 by acrox999 Replied by acrox999 on topic Avoiding V2.0's pre-processor errors with old ver?
That's great, thanks!

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.