Problem using preset with mediator

• Demoncry54
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 7 months ago - 7 years 7 months ago #1 by Demoncry54 Problem using preset with mediator was created by Demoncry54
I'm new to Reshade and i have Reshade 2.0.3 with the mediator, well i downloaded this preset for FFXIV from this website here Instructions are vague as could be. so i did as it said and linked the preset option with mediator to the folder, however i get this error when i do Weird thing is, the location its trying to link to doesn't have the preset or any reshade files at all, its on my T drive nowhere on my C Drive like its trying to link to, the RESHADE folder its trying to link to is completely empty, it just held old files in it that i later removed. Like i mentioned i am new to reshade 2.0.3 and have only used much older versions once or two before, so i don't have a full understanding of how the mediator is supposed to work. I have read a few places that older reshade presets have to be converted to work with the newer reshade, and i have no idea what version of reshade this preset was made with. I just need help figuring out what i did wrong.
Last edit: 7 years 7 months ago by Demoncry54. Reason: Forgot to add something

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.