No Man's Sky crashing with ReShade.

• Fever
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 7 months ago - 7 years 7 months ago #1 by Fever No Man's Sky crashing with ReShade. was created by Fever
Hello :cheer:

I bought No Man's Sky a few days ago and instantly created a ReShade preset for it. Was running all good and fine, until a day I got a blackout and my PC switched off. I switched it back on, and then tried to run No Man's Sky... and it crashed. Tried again and again, but nothing.
After a while I understood that it was fault of the opengl32.dll file.

Without it, the game ran fine, but with it in the folder containing NMS.exe, the game crashed. I've tried different presets, other versions of the ReShade framework and reinstalled my GPU drivers (Sapphire Nitro R9 390), but nothing.
This is what the log shows:

Warning: Spoiler!

It's apparently fault of that damn texNoise, as every time it crashes the log shows the same thing.
How can I fix it? Playing without black borders and a touch of vibrancy is painful for me. :(
Last edit: 7 years 7 months ago by Fever.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.