Reshade 3.0 Beta #6: DX9 problems

• Moonkey
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 7 months ago - 7 years 7 months ago #1 by Moonkey Reshade 3.0 Beta #6: DX9 problems was created by Moonkey
Every single time I try to use ReShade 3.0 on a DX9 game, no shaders are useable, because the log says:
08/09/2016 14:18:41:098 [03400] | ERROR | Failed to compile 'D:\Storage\Borderlands 2\Binaries\Win32\reshade-shaders-master\Shaders\AdaptiveSharpen.fx':
Unable to load D3DCompiler library. Make sure you have the DirectX end-user runtime (June 2010) installed or a newer version of the library in the application directory.
And it says this for every shader. I installed the June 2010 DirectX libraries and It did not do a single thing :/

D3DCompiler_43.dll is located in both Windows system directories and everything. I am not sure what the problem is.

Edit: Going back a version, Beta #5 causes the same problems in some games, however Borderlands 2 hangs for awhile before finally loading all the shaders.
Last edit: 7 years 7 months ago by Moonkey.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
7 years 7 months ago - 7 years 7 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Reshade 3.0 Beta #6: DX9 problems
I'm aware. Simple mix-up of mine. Fixed next version.

crosire wrote:

Aksine12 wrote: Yo crosire i downloaded the beta 6 of reshade 3 ,but no shaders are compiling because of the compile error due to d3dcompile. Yet i have had the Directx end user runtimes installed :(.

You are right. I misspelled the version number of the DirectX end-user runtime D3DCompiler DLL (it's 43, not 46). For now just put a D3DCompiler_47.dll beside the ReShade binary. Most of your Dx11 games should have that in the game folder already anyway, so just copy it to the game that causes trouble (probably Dx9).[/quote

Last edit: 7 years 7 months ago by crosire.

• Moonkey
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 7 months ago #3 by Moonkey Replied by Moonkey on topic Reshade 3.0 Beta #6: DX9 problems
Ah, alright. Thanks! Sorry for bringing it up again :)

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.