Reshade 3.0 - how to uninstall it ?

• tatankamani
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 6 months ago #1 by tatankamani Reshade 3.0 - how to uninstall it ? was created by tatankamani
Hi,
I was using Reshade 2.0 for Flightsimulation Prepar3D v3.4 (i7-4790k, GTX980Ti) and it was working fine. I installed 3.0 today, but it does not work at all. Shift+F2 opens the Reshade 3.0 window, as expected, but when clicking “continue” or Settings or whatever, nothing happens at all. The only thing I can do, is to close the window again. My monitor resolution is 4096x2160
Please let me know, which files I need to delete, that I can reinstall 2.0 again.
Thank you
Bruno

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
7 years 6 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Reshade 3.0 - how to uninstall it ?
dxgi.dll

• tatankamani
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 6 months ago #3 by tatankamani Replied by tatankamani on topic Reshade 3.0 - how to uninstall it ?
Thank you for your quick reply.
Question; is there any chance to get 3.0 working in P3D ? Are there any improvements in 3.0 over 2.0 ?

• crosire
More
7 years 6 months ago #4 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Reshade 3.0 - how to uninstall it ?
Certainly. 2.0 has no in-game GUI for starters. But I don't know if I can find and fix the problem you face that easily, since things seem to be working great in all other games that were tested so far. If something similar occurs in a game I can get access to, then I'd likely get it fixed, but otherwise I can't guarantee anything.

• tatankamani
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 6 months ago #5 by tatankamani Replied by tatankamani on topic Reshade 3.0 - how to uninstall it ?
Thank you for your great support.
Bruno

• Astrix_au
More
7 years 6 months ago #6 by Astrix_au Replied by Astrix_au on topic Reshade 3.0 - how to uninstall it ?
What about for IL-2 which is a DX9 game as I haven't got dxgi.dll

Ill be reverting to 2.0 s 3.0 crashes my game. Thanks for the awesome software!

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.