[SOLVED] Support for the game Miscreated

• J0hnnieW4lker
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 5 months ago #1 by J0hnnieW4lker Support for the game Miscreated was created by J0hnnieW4lker
Would it be possible to get it to work with the game Miscreated?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
7 years 5 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Support for the game Miscreated
What's not working about it?

• J0hnnieW4lker
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 5 months ago #3 by J0hnnieW4lker Replied by J0hnnieW4lker on topic Support for the game Miscreated
It doent load. The words dont appear in the left top corner to press shift + f2

• crosire
More
7 years 5 months ago #4 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Support for the game Miscreated
Then you haven't installed it properly. Game appears to be Direct3D 11, so select that option in the setup tool. Make sure you choose the actual game executable and not some shortcut to it (probably somewhere in "C:\Program files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\micreated" by default). If that doesn't work, check the folder structure of the game. Maybe there is some separate "bin" folder where all the DLLs are stored. Move the "dxgi.dll" file the ReShade setup tool installed there if that's the case.

• J0hnnieW4lker
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 5 months ago #5 by J0hnnieW4lker Replied by J0hnnieW4lker on topic Support for the game Miscreated
You are right, there is another exe file in the bin64 folder
It worked now, but cannot join any server in the game, dont know if it could be coz of reshade. How do I uninstall it?

• crosire
More
7 years 5 months ago #6 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Support for the game Miscreated
Delete dxgi.dll.

• J0hnnieW4lker
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 5 months ago #7 by J0hnnieW4lker Replied by J0hnnieW4lker on topic Support for the game Miscreated
Thanks, it seems Miscreated might be blocking my access to the servers if I use reshade.
I uninstalled it and I can access the servers now.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.