[SOLVED] ReShade 3.0 not working with Cemu. SFX 2.0 works..

• GITech
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 5 months ago - 7 years 5 months ago #1 by GITech ReShade 3.0 not working with Cemu. SFX 2.0 works.. was created by GITech
Hi ReShade devs! First, thank you for such an awesome program. I've been using SweetFx and ReShade for several years now and I wish I could give back to you somehow!

Now on to the issue at hand:
I have made a SweetFx profile for use with the Cemu emulator using SweetFX 2.0 (Preview 8 | ReShade 1.1.0) and have posted a link to it in a huge Xenoblade Chronicles X mod post so others could download it. This is that thread: www.reddit.com/r/cemu/comments/5cfi2g/fi..._mods_for_cemu_help/

The problem is 2 fold:
1. The download link for SweetFX 2.0 (Preview 8 | ReShade 1.1.0) is now gone from the download page so others can't DL it.
2. Reshade 3.0 does not work with Cemu. I would use ReShade 3.0 if it worked.

So, I'd like to ask if you could either fix up ReShade to work with Cemu, or restore the DL link for SFX 2.0.

Please. :)

Thanks,
Jay
Last edit: 7 years 5 months ago by GITech.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
7 years 5 months ago - 7 years 5 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic ReShade 3.0 not working with Cemu. SFX 2.0 works..
Fixed in next 3.0.5.
Last edit: 7 years 5 months ago by crosire.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gar Stazi, GITech

• GITech
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 5 months ago #3 by GITech Replied by GITech on topic ReShade 3.0 not working with Cemu. SFX 2.0 works..
Awesome! Thank you!

Please note that SFX 2.0 works in Xenoblade Chronicles X and New Super Mario Bros U, but not in Super Mario 3D World and Zelda Wind Waker HD.

So I'd think you'll have to check what the differences are with what Cemu is doing different for different games?

And if you find out, would you be willing to share your findings with me, for educational purposes?

Thanks,
Jay :)

• crosire
More
7 years 5 months ago #4 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic ReShade 3.0 not working with Cemu. SFX 2.0 works..
SweetFX 2.0 is no longer supported. If these issues still exist in ReShade 3.0.5 please say so.
The following user(s) said Thank You: GITech

• GITech
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 5 months ago #5 by GITech Replied by GITech on topic ReShade 3.0 not working with Cemu. SFX 2.0 works..
It works now! Thanks Crosire! You are the BEST! :)

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.