[SOLVED] ReShade installation problem (Garry's mod)

• triccotricco
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 5 months ago #1 by triccotricco ReShade installation problem was created by triccotricco
this is my first time using a forum so idk if i'm using it correctly , sorry for this and for my bad english.
I tried to install reshade 3.0 for garry's mod , i followed all the instructions i selected the directx9 and i launched the game but nothing happened (the overlay and the effects did not work)
i re-tried with OpenGL and directx 10 , i re-installed vc-redist and directx, i removed the fps overlay but nothing happened , when i clicked shift + f2 , the "demo playback" (for gmod) popped up .

what am i doing wrong ?
any help pls?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
7 years 5 months ago - 7 years 5 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic ReShade installation problem
For Garry's mod you need to move the d3d9.dll file the setup tool installed to your game folder into the "bin" folder in the same directory if I remember correctly. Same for the d3d9.ini file. Source engine games tend to need special handling.
Last edit: 7 years 5 months ago by crosire.
The following user(s) said Thank You: triccotricco

• triccotricco
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 5 months ago #3 by triccotricco Replied by triccotricco on topic ReShade installation problem
thank you very much , now it works perfectly :D

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.