REshade Version 3.0.5 Zooms on Jedi Academy

• Aulren
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 4 months ago - 7 years 4 months ago #1 by Aulren REshade Version 3.0.5 Zooms on Jedi Academy was created by Aulren
That's a weird problem that I have with the last version of Reshade.
The versions with mediator worked perfectly with it but with the last update I get a zoom getting out of nowhere and I can't see any menus (of the game) now.
I can open the Reshade menu within the game by pressing shift+F2 but there are no shaders activated at all.

Do you have any clue what could cause my issue ?

In addition is it possible to download older version of Reshade ? I don't see any links on the relatives topics.
Last edit: 7 years 4 months ago by Aulren.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• brussell
More
7 years 4 months ago #2 by brussell Replied by brussell on topic REshade Version 3.0.5 Zooms on Jedi Academy

Aulren wrote: In addition is it possible to download older version of Reshade ? I don't see any links on the relatives topics.

reshade.me/forum/general-discussion/294-...-repository-new-host
The following user(s) said Thank You: Aulren

• Aulren
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 4 months ago #3 by Aulren Replied by Aulren on topic REshade Version 3.0.5 Zooms on Jedi Academy
Thanks a lot !

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.