Reshade fails to install to fallout 4

• Fourgoblin
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 3 months ago - 7 years 3 months ago #1 by Fourgoblin Reshade fails to install to fallout 4 was created by Fourgoblin
After downloading the newest version of reshade and attempting to install it to fallout 4, I get the error message that says "unable to extract downloaded archive" and I have not been able to find this issue anywhere else in the forums
Last edit: 7 years 3 months ago by Fourgoblin. Reason: grammar mistake

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Moksha
More
7 years 3 months ago #2 by Moksha Replied by Moksha on topic Reshade fails to install to fallout 4
I installed Reshade 3.06 and couldn't find any preset reshades on The Nexus site to work with it (At least ones that I would want to use. I like a clear and easy to see landscape). Perhaps Fallout 4 is too old as a game and the Reshade program has moved on to other things. On the other hand, it is possible that someone at some future date will make a reshade preset that can be recognized in the Shift F2 setup routine.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.