Save Reshade setting in Fallout 4

• Cascio
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 3 months ago - 7 years 3 months ago #1 by Cascio Save Reshade setting in Fallout 4 was created by Cascio
I installed Reshade in Fallout 4, Start The Game, shift + f2, follow the above instructions and create a profile with lumasharp activated, but every time I restart the game What The setting does not and Applied, and I am forced to repeat the procedure. Does not save even the profile What I Created and Shortcut. Other isuue i can move the cursor on the menus, only on the center area)
Any Solutions?
Last edit: 7 years 3 months ago by Cascio.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Dazaster
More
7 years 3 months ago #2 by Dazaster Replied by Dazaster on topic Save Reshade setting in Fallout 4
You need to pause the game by pressing the console key, either 'tilde' on the top left or '@' middle right, depending on keyboard version, then bring up Reshade and then you can move the mouse properly.

• crosire
More
7 years 3 months ago #3 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Save Reshade setting in Fallout 4
Even more important: You need write permissions to the folder you try to create the preset in (defaults to the game directory). If the game is installed into the program files directory, you usually only have read permissions by default.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.