make reshade and enb work togather nvidia optimus

• ssjgoku4
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 3 months ago - 7 years 3 months ago #1 by ssjgoku4 make reshade and enb work togather nvidia optimus was created by ssjgoku4
hello so i have been using reshade for quite while and one thing i learned that reshade dont work well with nvidia optimus in my laptop. if i use the dll as dxgi.dll it crashs every single game i use it on. so i always have to rename it to receptive dx version game is using d3d9 or d3d11/12 or so. but things gets complicated when i try to use reshade + enb as dxgi is always use to inject reshade and d3d9/11 to inject enb at the same time. so i can either use enb or reshade not both together which make the preset worthless as u cannot get full effect without using both. so my real question is there a way i can use both together or is there way to inject reshade separately with some injector application. the games i cant get it to work with GTA5 and skyrim special edition.
Last edit: 7 years 3 months ago by ssjgoku4.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Pav94an
More
6 years 7 months ago #2 by Pav94an Replied by Pav94an on topic make reshade and enb work togather nvidia optimus
Hey I am having the exact same problem on fallout 4, did you manage to find a fix, noone is replying to me.

• Sherief
More
4 years 1 month ago #3 by Sherief Replied by Sherief on topic make reshade and enb work togather nvidia optimus

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.