Reshade 3.0.6 + Tomb Raider (1996) GLRage

• Famicom
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 2 months ago - 7 years 2 months ago #1 by Famicom Reshade 3.0.6 + Tomb Raider (1996) GLRage was created by Famicom
Tomb Raider GLRage is a windows port for ATI vgas of the era of the original 1996 MS-DOS Tomb Raider. Runs natively on modern Windows, 1080p, 4K, you name it.
Cool, and if it would be extra cool if ReShade just worked. The game runs on OpenGL. ReShade splash screen shows up at the beginning, so I guess it's working, but Shift+F2 won't bring the overlay ReShade config menu, no matter what. So, does anyone have an idea why this could be? Is there a solution to this?
I must add there's no Steam whatsoever running on my pc at the moment of playing Tomb Raider, nor Origin, Uplay, etc.

I thank you in advance for any help.

Edit: After tons of tries I got it working. Just had to press Shift+F2 before FMV sequence ends -i.e. before main menu screen-, access Reshade settings tab and then change hotkey combination for another one, e.g. shift+TAB. This way Reshade menu will show up anytime you press the hotkey combination.
Last edit: 7 years 2 months ago by Famicom.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.