[SOLVED] I can't get Alien - Isolation working with Reshade

• Quentin-Tarantino
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #1 by Quentin-Tarantino I can't get Alien - Isolation working with Reshade was created by Quentin-Tarantino
Hi guys as topic says I can't get Alien - Isolation working with Reshade!
I am not new to Reshade, GemFX ETC. But this is the first time I run into a problem.
RadeonPro was the solution in other versions of SweetFX,
I have tried Reshade + Sfx 2.0, GemFX and Reshade with MaterEffect but nothing works!
I have ran the game in many Compatibility modes still nothing works (Don't even get a log file)

Any help would be great :)
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by Quentin-Tarantino.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Raiden
More
9 years 1 month ago #2 by Raiden Replied by Raiden on topic I can't get Alien - Isolation working with Reshade
first tell me what do u want sweet fx or reshade or both
and second tell me what is not working ? sweet fx or reshade or both

• Quentin-Tarantino
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 1 month ago #3 by Quentin-Tarantino Replied by Quentin-Tarantino on topic I can't get Alien - Isolation working with Reshade
Hi mate

I have tried Reshade + Sfx 2.0 didn't work! Then I tried Reshade + Mastereffect and it didn't work!
I am not even getting a log file :blink:

• GroinShooter
More
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #4 by GroinShooter Replied by GroinShooter on topic I can't get Alien - Isolation working with Reshade
Then you must be doing something wrong. ReShade + MasterEffect is working fine with Alien Isolation for me.
Try using the latest version of ReShade if you haven't already.
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by GroinShooter.

• Quentin-Tarantino
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #5 by Quentin-Tarantino Replied by Quentin-Tarantino on topic I can't get Alien - Isolation working with Reshade
:) :) :) :) :)
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by Quentin-Tarantino.

• Quentin-Tarantino
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 1 month ago #6 by Quentin-Tarantino Replied by Quentin-Tarantino on topic I can't get Alien - Isolation working with Reshade
Got it working :)

• crosire
More
9 years 1 month ago #7 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic I can't get Alien - Isolation working with Reshade
Great to hear! What was the issue if I may ask? =)

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.