Resident Evil 7 won't load with Reshade 3.0.6

• Zendal
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 2 months ago - 7 years 2 months ago #1 by Zendal Resident Evil 7 won't load with Reshade 3.0.6 was created by Zendal
Hello!

I have this problem with Resident Evil 7 on W10-64bit. As soon as I install Reshade 3.0.6 the game refuses to launch. Here is the log:

Warning: Spoiler!

EDIT: Reshade 3.0.4 Works
Last edit: 7 years 2 months ago by Zendal.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Laing
More
7 years 2 months ago #2 by Laing Replied by Laing on topic Resident Evil 7 won't load with Reshade 3.0.6
Where can I dl 3.0.4 please?

• sam2012
More
7 years 2 months ago - 7 years 2 months ago #3 by sam2012 Replied by sam2012 on topic Resident Evil 7 won't load with Reshade 3.0.6
I have the same. WD2 does not work.
Last edit: 7 years 2 months ago by sam2012.

• Rozzemak
More
7 years 2 months ago #4 by Rozzemak Replied by Rozzemak on topic Resident Evil 7 won't load with Reshade 3.0.6
Reshade 3.0.4 works not(sadly). Very unpleasant graphical bugs, got my head fell fuzzy.

• ViCK_117
More
7 years 2 months ago #5 by ViCK_117 Replied by ViCK_117 on topic Resident Evil 7 won't load with Reshade 3.0.6
The following user(s) said Thank You: jelbo

• maload
More
7 years 2 months ago #6 by maload Replied by maload on topic Resident Evil 7 won't load with Reshade 3.0.6
this version work for me . the problem is i cant move mouse any more in game. so i need to config the setting before load save game

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.