No settings are saving (Reshade 3.0.6)

• azera25
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 2 months ago #1 by azera25 No settings are saving (Reshade 3.0.6) was created by azera25
Hello!

I am relatively new to Reshade, but I seem to be having an issue getting the default *.ini file to show up after doing the tutorial. Every time I start the game (FFXIV), the tutorial pops up again and none of my settings from the last attempt are saved, nor are any of the keybindings I changed for toggling the menu and such. I know that after the tutorial, there is supposed to be an *.ini folder that appears in the game's folder. I guess there is something I am doing wrong. Hitting reload at the bottom of the Home tab and/or changing the usage mode between config and performance also resets all the settings I made in the tutorial preset.

Any help would be appreciated. I just want to make my game look pretty ;-;

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.