Telltale Games Depth Buffer access anyone?

• Bloody Eugene
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 1 month ago #1 by Bloody Eugene Telltale Games Depth Buffer access anyone? was created by Bloody Eugene
Hi there! :)

Do anyone knows how to have access to all the Telltale Games Depth Buffer? I tried the latest Walking Dead S3, Batman, Tales from the borderlands and even Minecraft, but none of them seems to have Depth Buffer access.

Did anyone succeeded in that? Or can be helpful?

Thanks a lot ^_^

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Sunesha
More
7 years 1 month ago #2 by Sunesha Replied by Sunesha on topic Telltale Games Depth Buffer access anyone?
Try the shader MXAO in debug mode. That is what I use to check for depth. Completely white or gray screen means reshade gets no depth. If the game uses MSAA anti aliasing this also disable depth information.I have none of the mentioned games.

Maybe this list can enlighten: reshade.me/compatibility

• Bloody Eugene
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 1 month ago #3 by Bloody Eugene Replied by Bloody Eugene on topic Telltale Games Depth Buffer access anyone?
Sorry, I tried, but still I can't reach the DepthBuffer.
I tried even with TWD season 1 & 2 that were supposed to work "Perfect", based on the Games list. No success.
I got original steam game versions, and even tried to disable Steam overlay.

Anyone knows how can I succeed?

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.