[SOLVED] Sims 4 crash with reshade

• Kittie885
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 1 month ago #1 by Kittie885 Sims 4 crash with reshade was created by Kittie885
I downloaded and installed Reshade version 3.0.6 today and went into my game to configure it to look the way I want. I spent all day doing that, and when I finally decided to actually play the game I played for a solid half hour or so. I then took a break from the game and shut it down and came back later. When I came back and started the game up I changed a couple of reshade settings (mostly having to do with color and ambient occlusion) then went to play again, but now every time I play it crashes after the first couple of minutes without an error warning or anything. The game starts up and loads fine, but won't let me play for more than a minute or two before crashing. It will sit forever if I leave it paused though. Also, I tried running the 32 bit version of the game, and switching off the reshade affects while in game but none have any affect on the problem. Any idea what could be causing this or how I can troubleshoot it?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Kittie885
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 1 month ago #2 by Kittie885 Replied by Kittie885 on topic Sims 4 crash with reshade
Nevermind I found what the problem was!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.