Avorion - Menue dissapears when using reshade

• BeTa
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 1 month ago - 7 years 1 month ago #1 by BeTa Avorion - Menue dissapears when using reshade was created by BeTa
hy there Folks,

last week i got me "Avorion" --> store.steampowered.com/app/445220/
and i wanted to try out ReShade with it to get some propper AA, but when i use ReShade, as soon as i klick on the menue of the "Game" the Menue dissapears. I can still klick stuff, but i cant see it..

The Game is OpenGL and 64bit i think..

Maybe the game is just incompatible with reshade..dunno..

heres an LOG:

argh, ok dat LOG is way tooo ong to post here...
PasteBin it is.....

--> pastebin.com/5APns6Du

Anyway, have a nice day fellows...
Last edit: 7 years 1 month ago by BeTa.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• NoMansReshade
More
7 years 1 month ago #2 by NoMansReshade Replied by NoMansReshade on topic Avorion - Menue dissapears when using reshade
The game does use OpenGL. Try 32-bit, the architecture may have caused the issue. I have played OpenGL games that are just incompatible with Reshade before, OpenGL seems to be dodgy business sometimes. FYI, the dll is always called "Opengl32.dll" regardless of the architecture. (If you are using the installer, it should detect the architecture on it's own...)

• BeTa
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 1 month ago #3 by BeTa Replied by BeTa on topic Avorion - Menue dissapears when using reshade
:blink: umm, of course i used teh right architekture... its 64bit..
ah, well, guess theres no fix or interesst in looking for an resolution..

greetz

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.