[SOLVED] Why are there no checkmarks in the fx settings?

• Snacko
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 1 month ago #1 by Snacko Why are there no checkmarks in the fx settings? was created by Snacko
When I check the box for a fx setting from the list, it does not put a checkmark in the box. It is very hard to remember which settings are on and which are off.

Is that just the way it is? Or is there a fix for this? How do you guys remember which fx settings you have on and off??

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• FierySwordswoman
More
7 years 1 month ago - 7 years 1 month ago #2 by FierySwordswoman Replied by FierySwordswoman on topic Why are there no checkmarks in the fx settings?
You mean *these* checkmarks?:
goo.gl/photos/hK2nhPrx9rN81WCu9
Last edit: 7 years 1 month ago by FierySwordswoman.

• Snacko
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 1 month ago #3 by Snacko Replied by Snacko on topic Why are there no checkmarks in the fx settings?
Yes, I'm on v3.0.6.164. Just installed it yesterday. My window's colors are different than yours.

When I created my first profile I think the color of the 'checked' boxes were very close to the unchecked boxes. I could only tell the difference if I leaned close to the monitor.

Today, it automatically loaded the profile that I had. And the windows colors have changed a little, so now I can see the difference better. but those checkboxes still suck. Wish they just had a black check in them..

• crosire
More
7 years 1 month ago #4 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Why are there no checkmarks in the fx settings?
You can change colors on the settings page.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Snacko

• Snacko
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 1 month ago #5 by Snacko Replied by Snacko on topic Why are there no checkmarks in the fx settings?
Awesome!!! Thanks a lot!!

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.