Magic Bloom won't Persist?

• NewYears1978
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 1 month ago #1 by NewYears1978 Magic Bloom won't Persist? was created by NewYears1978
So I just started messing with Magic Bloom, for some reason it will not persist. When I close the menu it disables everything. The log is empty and I can't figure out what is going on.

When I enter the menus again all items come back on. If I disable Magic Bloom..then everything works normally again.

Any ideas?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Kidoki
More
7 years 1 month ago - 7 years 1 month ago #2 by Kidoki Replied by Kidoki on topic Magic Bloom won't Persist?
This is also happening here. It occurs with some other shader's i've downloaded, too.

I did manage to get it working once by fiddling with the on/off controls (not even sure what i did), but it stopped working when i had to launch the game again.
Last edit: 7 years 1 month ago by Kidoki.

• NewYears1978
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 1 month ago #3 by NewYears1978 Replied by NewYears1978 on topic Magic Bloom won't Persist?
Bummer..very frustrating. I could never figure it out...I thought maybe it was caused by errors so I removed all other shaders til I had no errors in the log..still persisted.

• crosire
More
7 years 3 weeks ago #4 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Magic Bloom won't Persist?
Check if you haven't accidently set the toggle key of the magic bloom technique to the one that toggles the UI.

• kkthebeast
More
7 years 2 weeks ago - 7 years 2 weeks ago #5 by kkthebeast Replied by kkthebeast on topic Magic Bloom won't Persist?
Not the case sir. :blush:

The effects are only active when the menu is open and off when the menu is close. Hitting reload works for a while though.
Last edit: 7 years 2 weeks ago by kkthebeast. Reason: update img code

• NewYears1978
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 5 months ago #6 by NewYears1978 Replied by NewYears1978 on topic Magic Bloom won't Persist?
Same here, when I close the menu it goes off. Still happening, I know this is old post but it stlil does it..in all games :(

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.