Welcome, Guest.
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Magic Bloom won't Persist?

Magic Bloom won't Persist? 1 year 6 months ago #1

So I just started messing with Magic Bloom, for some reason it will not persist. When I close the menu it disables everything. The log is empty and I can't figure out what is going on.

When I enter the menus again all items come back on. If I disable Magic Bloom..then everything works normally again.

Any ideas?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Magic Bloom won't Persist? 1 year 6 months ago #2

This is also happening here. It occurs with some other shader's i've downloaded, too.

I did manage to get it working once by fiddling with the on/off controls (not even sure what i did), but it stopped working when i had to launch the game again.
Last Edit: 1 year 6 months ago by Kidoki.

Magic Bloom won't Persist? 1 year 6 months ago #3

Bummer..very frustrating. I could never figure it out...I thought maybe it was caused by errors so I removed all other shaders til I had no errors in the log..still persisted.

Magic Bloom won't Persist? 1 year 5 months ago #4

Check if you haven't accidently set the toggle key of the magic bloom technique to the one that toggles the UI.
Cheers, crosire =)

Magic Bloom won't Persist? 1 year 5 months ago #5

Not the case sir. :blush:

The effects are only active when the menu is open and off when the menu is close. Hitting reload works for a while though.
Last Edit: 1 year 5 months ago by kkthebeast. Reason: update img code

Magic Bloom won't Persist? 10 months 3 weeks ago #6

Same here, when I close the menu it goes off. Still happening, I know this is old post but it stlil does it..in all games :(