Titanfall 2 Reshade install help...Please

• Heri0sis
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 3 weeks ago #1 by Heri0sis Titanfall 2 Reshade install help...Please was created by Heri0sis
Ive tried various methods to install Reshade and I'm after some help.

Can someone give me a step by step guide to getting Reshade to work in Titanfall 2. I have Reshade working in many games but having no luck in Titanfall.
Ive removed Origin pops up etc and also putting the dxgi.dll file into the x64_retail folder but no good. Also manually inserting the Reshade files in rather than going through the normal automatic install method.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• brazzjazz
More
6 years 11 months ago - 6 years 11 months ago #2 by brazzjazz Replied by brazzjazz on topic Titanfall 2 Reshade install help...Please
Same problem here. I had it working with ReShade 1.1.0.963 / SweetFX 2.0. Now I'm trying to update to ReShade 3.0.7, the current version. So far it doesn't show up. Maybe this will help, I haven't tried it yet, it was recommended on reddit: steamcommunity.com/groups/SweetFX/discus.../666827315570742308/

Edit: I fixed it by putting both dxgi.dll AND dxgi.ini into the x64_retail folder. Hopefully that will solve it for you as well. I also did this on a clean reinstall, as I had somehow messed up my earlier installation with a previous version of ReShade / SweetFX.
Last edit: 6 years 11 months ago by brazzjazz.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.