[SOLVED] STALKER SoC won't work with latest the version(s)

• luluco250
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 3 weeks ago - 7 years 3 weeks ago #1 by luluco250 STALKER SoC won't work with latest the version(s) was created by luluco250
The game works with 3.0.0, but latest versions (including latest from the repo) just don't work.
I don't have other 3.0 versions to test though.

Here's the log:
Warning: Spoiler!

It seems to just randomly uninstall all hooks for no reason.

Edit:
Also ReShade does not seem to detect any key inputs.

Edit 2:
Aaaaand seems to ignore preset configurations.
Last edit: 7 years 3 weeks ago by luluco250.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thunderbolt
More
7 years 3 weeks ago #2 by Thunderbolt Replied by Thunderbolt on topic STALKER SoC won't work with latest the version(s)
Same problem here, I've tried just about everything to get it to work and nothing helps, getting the same thing in Max Payne 2 as well.
Maybe it's something to do with the splash screen and ReShade trying to hook into that, then unloading after it disappears?

• Zarathustra
More
7 years 2 weeks ago #3 by Zarathustra Replied by Zarathustra on topic STALKER SoC won't work with latest the version(s)
I couldn't get TW-Warhammer to work in Win10 with RS 3.05 and 3.06.
3.04 worked though. You can search in the forum for a link to a repository of older versions.

• Thunderbolt
More
7 years 2 weeks ago #4 by Thunderbolt Replied by Thunderbolt on topic STALKER SoC won't work with latest the version(s)
Found that repo, 3.0.0b4 (or 3.0.0.80) is the last version that works for me in those games.
And by works I mean loads, I can press shift+F2 to bring up the config screen but I can't seem to get it to actually gain focus

• luluco250
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 2 weeks ago #5 by luluco250 Replied by luluco250 on topic STALKER SoC won't work with latest the version(s)
I don't know what is up with the Xray engine but for whatever reason renaming ReShade to dxgi.dll worked.
Isn't this game DirectX 9? How does this even happen?

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.