Issues with Zelda:BOTW and ReShade

• Suiheisen
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 1 week ago - 7 years 1 week ago #1 by Suiheisen Issues with Zelda:BOTW and ReShade was created by Suiheisen
Hello, i have a new problem or a question. How can a program like reshade have so much influence of an other program/game like cemu/Zelda.

For example:
without reshade
[img

reshade is installed
[img

and maybe can someone tell me how to fix this?
Last edit: 7 years 1 week ago by Suiheisen.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• dstruct
More
7 years 4 days ago #2 by dstruct Replied by dstruct on topic Issues with Zelda:BOTW and ReShade
I'm seeing the exact same thing, and I don't remember having this issue on a previous install of ReShade. Random "new" geometry is being added to the scene. It vanishes momentarily when switching between full-screen and windowed (I believe CEMU recreates the render surface) but reappears as soon as ReShade is loaded, even with no effects enabled.

• Mologz
More
6 years 7 months ago #3 by Mologz Replied by Mologz on topic Issues with Zelda:BOTW and ReShade
I experience the exact same problem

Using ReShade 3.0.7, and Cemu 1.9.1 (BOTW is fully updated as well).

I noticed that it doesn't only 'add' (or screws up) world geometry, but additionally, it also 'magically' removes and then adds back some patches of grass as I rotate the camera around Link. Also, some grass can be seen floating in mid air sometimes, either close to me or far away along side unformed world geometry. In other words it screws things up real bad. Simply removing Reshade entirely fixed everything (I.E. it's not the game doing that). It seems to screw around with the emulation I guess.

Is there a known 'fix' or workaround yet?

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.