[SOLVED] Can't get Rehade to even install.

• Mkilbride
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 1 month ago #1 by Mkilbride Can't get Rehade to even install. was created by Mkilbride
Just created a new boot, Windows 10. Updated to the latest. Everything is runny hunky dory, I got DX 2010 Runetimes + others and other redists, but the install program won't even do anything. I click it, nothing ,even compatibility mode.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• JBeckman
More
7 years 1 month ago - 7 years 1 month ago #2 by JBeckman Replied by JBeckman on topic Can't get Rehade to even install.
Is RivaTuner / Afterburner running?

If so there was a bug with RTSS before the current 7.0.0 beta and RS2/Creators and a few programs so try exiting that and see if the setup won't run. :)
(Or possibly there is a issue with a change in RS2 / Creators breaking AB/RTSS.)
Last edit: 7 years 1 month ago by JBeckman.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mkilbride

• Mkilbride
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 1 month ago #3 by Mkilbride Replied by Mkilbride on topic Can't get Rehade to even install.
Thanks. That was it. Weird.

• Rocha
More
6 years 11 months ago #4 by Rocha Replied by Rocha on topic Can't get Rehade to even install.
So I can not use Msi afterburner and Rivatuner? If I use it, will not I be able to open the reshade?

• Curgus
More
6 years 11 months ago #5 by Curgus Replied by Curgus on topic Can't get Rehade to even install.
It's primarily Rivatuner, just open it up and set the application detection to none each time you want to use reshade to install in a game (sorry if the last part didnt make sense x,x)

• LordMelkor
More
6 years 11 months ago - 6 years 11 months ago #6 by LordMelkor Replied by LordMelkor on topic Can't get Rehade to even install.
Don't have Afterburner or Rivatuner, but I'm having the same issue--are there any other solutions?
Last edit: 6 years 11 months ago by LordMelkor.

• chri1stian
More
2 years 4 months ago #7 by chri1stian Replied by chri1stian on topic Can't get Rehade to even install.
hey this seems to be the thread everyone is directed to when this issue comes up so I thought id add what worked for me. The issue for me was resolved when I moved the .exe file to my main C drive. when I had it on my D drive I normally install all my game things onto, it would not open but once I moved it it worked. I hope this helps someone!

• ezta222
More
4 months 3 weeks ago #8 by ezta222 Replied by ezta222 on topic Can't get Rehade to even install.
Reshade setup will not launch newest version 5.9.2.0
I have tried everything mentioned in the forums, i've deleted and downloaded again multiple times, I have checked compatibility, I really don't know why its not working. I have previously use Reshade without any problems. Somebody please help!!