ReShade works - but can't move mouse

• yosuke30
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 11 months ago #1 by yosuke30 ReShade works - but can't move mouse was created by yosuke30
I'm playing Gothic2 with the D3D11 Renderer. I installed ReShade, after the game starts it says "Press Shift+F2 to open up settings".
Settings open up but I can't move the mouse cursor. It stays in the middle of the screen.

Using Win10, most recent version of Game, Renderer and ReShade.
Any suggestions?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Insomnia
More
6 years 11 months ago #2 by Insomnia Replied by Insomnia on topic ReShade works - but can't move mouse
I have the same issue in Layers of Fear where the mouse just trembles in the middle of the screen. I have to pause the game to use the GUI.
Don't remember which version I have installed for that game though....

• yosuke30
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 11 months ago #3 by yosuke30 Replied by yosuke30 on topic ReShade works - but can't move mouse
For me the mouse not even trembles, it just stays in the middle of the screen. Moving it still controls my game. It's like ReShade is there - but the game is stronger. :-/

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.